- Why do I need to give you my contact information to place an order?
- How do I pay using Paypal?
- What payment methods are available to me besides Paypal?
- How will I receive my items from the site once I've paid for them?
- How will I know when my order is ready?
- How do I transfer items by myself?
- What does it mean when an item is ?Not Permed??
- It has been over 24 hours and I still have not received my order?
- Why is there so much talk about runes and jewels disappearing?
- How do I keep "Not Permed" or "Duped" items from being deleted?
- If I buy a lot of stuff can I get a discount?
- Can I trade my items for money or other items?
- Do you accept foreign currency for payments?
- What is Hybrid runeword?
- Does VRitems impose any limits for the coupons, Today's Specials, and Deal of the Day?
We ask our customers to provide us with basic contact information to expedite the verification and delivery process. In particular we ask for a valid phone number so that we can quickly confirm any questionable orders. By providing this information you are not only helping us to speed up the delivery process, you are also helping to protect yourself and other customers from unauthorized purchases. And don’t worry, we take your privacy very seriously and will not release your personal information to a third party for any reason.
2. How do I pay using Paypal?
If you haven’t already set up a Paypal account we suggest you start by doing that: it’s free, convenient, and totally secure. Just head over to www.paypal.com and click on their big "Sign Up Now" button and follow the directions from there. If you do not want to sign up for an account you can still pay normally through Paypal using a Credit or Debit Card, just follow the standard check out procedures on our site. In either case we choose Paypal to process your online payments because it provides unmatched security for you and convenience for us.
3. What payment methods are available to me besides Paypal?
We are more than happy to accept payments by money order, personal check or Western Union, and we accept payment in US Dollars ONLY. To use any of these options just select your preferred method at checkout, and your order will automatically be recorded and you will be given precise step-by-step instructions on how to complete the process at that time. Please remember that using money orders or personal checks will substantially increase delivery time, as it typically takes between 4 and 10 days to receive and process payment by mail. If you want your order ASAP we suggest you pay using Western Union or Paypal, or you send your mail Express COD.
4. How will I receive my items from the site once I've paid for them?
Our preferred method of delivery for Diablo 2 is through a temporary "mule" account. As soon as we've verified your payment we will create a unique account, place your order onto a character within that account and email you the account name and password. Once this is done, you'll have 10 days to retrieve your items before the “mule” will expire. We are also willing to coordinate delivery through in game face-to-face meetings. The best way to facilitate this is to contact us once your order has been completed by using the “Live Support” link on the left side of the page. Please keep in mind that face-to-face meetings will protract delivery time and void any guarantees.
5. How will I know when my order is ready?
When your order is completed we will send an email to the address you provided in your personal profile or paypal address. You can also check the status of your last 5 purchases at any time by logging into your VRitems account and clicking the “View Order Status” link on the left hand side of the page.
6. How do I transfer items by myself?
We realize that many customers do not have two computers or don't know people they can trust to help them move items, so we recommend transferring alone in a private game. This process is actually quite simple, and it requires the following steps:
- Log in with the character you plan to give the items to and create a private game with a simple name and password you won't forget.
- Play in the game for a minimum of ten minutes. Don't be impatient, and make sure you wait the full amount of time. DO NOT LEAVE ANY ITEMS ON THE GROUND AT THIS POINT!
- Leave the game and wait in the chat channel for a full 60 seconds, then rejoin the passworded game.
- If you get back into the game, it means that it's now completely "stable" and it will stay open with no one in it for up to three or four minutes. DO NOT LEAVE ANY ITEMS ON THE GROUND AT THIS POINT!
- Log out of your account and onto the mule account, join the game, drop the item or items onto the ground, then leave the game and log back in with the character they are intended for.
Please note that VRitems cannot take responsibility for any items lost using this method. If this process sounds too scary and you insist that we help you with transferring that can be arranged by contacting our "Live Support".
7. What does it mean when an item is ?Not Permed??
A few of the items we sell are subject to the ID tag scan and deletion process. On the realms these items are commonly known as Dupes, we refer to them as “Not Permed.” The Battle.net servers currently use only one definition to define what a "Dupe" is and most items are completely immune to it for various reasons. The few items we sell that are a deletion risk are clearly marked on the site with the “Not Permed” label, and by purchasing them you are accepting a small element of risk.
8. It has been over 24 hours and I still have not received my order?
While we will do our utmost best to have your items delivered within several hours of receipt of payment, unforeseen circumstances do arise. However, the most common cause of delay is that you provided us with a phone number that is not valid and we needed to contact you by phone to verify your order. You can avoid this unnecessary delay by providing us with a number where we can easily reach you. If this is not the case with your order then a simple inquiry sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or contacting us using the “Live Support” feature will alert us to the problem if we’re not already aware of it.
9. Why is there so much talk about runes and jewels disappearing?
Not all runes and jewels are subject to deletion by the ID Tag Scan. However, since there’s no way to tell which are legit and which might be deleted we suggest you always take "perming" precautions whenever you have unsocketed runes or jewels in your inventory or stash. You must do this whenever you leave a public or a private game, and if you're diligent you shouldn't lose anything. Please refer to question number 10 for an explanation of the perming process.
Also, please note that you do not need to take this precaution once you have socketed your rune or jewel into an item, as the server only scans the ID of runes or jewels sitting in your inventory or stash.
10. How do I keep "Not Permed" or "Duped" items from being deleted?
There is a simple method that you can use to help keep your "Not Permed" items from being deleted. If every time you’re ready to leave a game you open a trade window with another player, cancel the trade, and exit the game immediately you'll never lose anything. Keep in mind that if someone leaves the game after you've done your trade/cancel you will have to do it again before you leave, as their departure might have flagged some of your items again. Please be aware that this anti flagging measure needs to be taken whether the item is equipped or sitting unused in your inventory and whenever you leave a game. Just get in the habit of opening up trade with someone before you leave any game, and your "Not Permed" items will be as good as legit!
11. If I buy a lot of stuff can I get a discount?
We understand that big buyers are the backbone of any business, and as a result we are more than willing to negotiate discounts for large orders. This is a courtesy that will only apply to orders larger than $500.00, and it will require arrangements worked out ahead of time through email or live support.
12. Can I trade my items for money or other items?
We are currently not accepting item trades / sales requests. If we are looking for specific items, or have opened back up the trade section, there will be further news posted on our main page.
13. Do you accept foreign currency for payments?
We are not currently accepting payments in any currencies besides US Dollars, and all prices listed on the site are US Dollar prices. If you have a Paypal account that uses foreign funds, you can easily convert your funds to US Dollars when finalizing payment.
14. What is Hybrid runeword?
Hybrid runewords are very much like they sound: a combination of Runewords. The non-rune stats from the first RW item are applied to the rune-only stats of the second for unbelievably godly combination. Let's take a look at an example. Splendor of Rhyme is a hybrid of Rhyme and Splendor. Because Splendor is the first word, its non-rune stats will carry over and stack with those of the runes used to make Rhyme. See below.
Splendor yields these stats:
+1 To All Skills
+10% Faster Cast Rate
+20% Faster Block Rate
+60-100% Enhanced Defense (varies)
+10 To Energy
Regenerate Mana 15%
50% Extra Gold From Monsters
20% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
+3 To Light Radius
The stats below are excluded because they are from the runes:
Eth: Regenerate Mana 15%
Lum: +10 To Energy
These stats are added in their place:
Shael: 20% Faster Block Rate
Eth: Regenerate Mana 15%
Additionally, you'll notice the level requirement for the item is set by the runes of the second word. In this case, that's a lower requirement down to 29 versus Splendor's 37.
15. Does VRitems impose any limits for the coupons, Today's Specials, and Deal of the Day?
While we do reserve the right to limit the use of any of the coupons and special offers in anyway we see fit, it's not something the average customer should worry about! It only really becomes an issue if our stock of an item is running very low, which does not happen very often.